Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LynnRoberts

Love To Love Now On Amazon!

It sure is Lynn. Maybe we could put some (of course, great) reviews up and encourage some possible new fans to give it a listen.

It sure is Lynn. Maybe we could put some (of course, great) reviews up and encourage some possible new fans to give it a listen.

Great idea, Ash!! :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Marti-Pellow/dp/B004L6K0LI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313573091&sr=8-1

I know that we all have a copy (or 6!!! :P ) but good to see it available from more outlets! :)

thank you Lynn that was my next question where I can get his new album, what are other options besides Amazon?

I would also like to ask if there is something like all Martis albums (including Wet Wet Wet and musical ones) in one DVD special package? All I have is my really antique tapes :))

I am asking myself where I was last 15 years :((

thank you Lynn that was my next question where I can get his new album, what are other options besides Amazon?

I would also like to ask if there is something like all Martis albums (including Wet Wet Wet and musical ones) in one DVD special package? All I have is my really antique tapes :))

I am asking myself where I was last 15 years :((

As well as Amazon, you can get Marti's and Wets' albums on iTunes. Unfortunately there are no boxed sets, no Marti DVDs and very few Wets DVDs. Again, the best place to look for the Wets' DVDs is Amazon.

As well as Amazon, you can get Marti's and Wets' albums on iTunes. Unfortunately there are no boxed sets, no Marti DVDs and very few Wets DVDs. Again, the best place to look for the Wets' DVDs is Amazon.

Will go with amazon thanks. I will make my own box set :) I should start to write Xmas wish list :)