Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sue A

Favourite Marti Tour

Dont know if we've had this one before....but what is everyone's favourite tour?

I think I'd have to go for The Alone Tour....I loved the whole set list and to have Chris Difford entertain us as well....Just Brilliant! :lol:

Dont know if we've had this one before....but what is everyone's favourite tour?

I think I'd have to go for The Alone Tour....I loved the whole set list and to have Chris Difford entertain us as well....Just Brilliant! :lol:

The Irish "Yer Doughnuts, Yer Doughnuts Tour 2011" was quite good! :P

Failing that, gosh I can't think .... there's been SO many good Marti/Wets tours and one-off gigs, but funnily enough I do tend to think of the Alone Tour quite often, especially when Marti sang Labelled With Love with Chris and the young lady who was the support act ... Sorry I can't remember her name now. Labelled With Love was a really big hit when I was little, so it meant a lot to me to see Chris and Marti sing it on tour, the song brings back some happy memories for me from when it was in the charts in 1981 :D

The Irish "Yer Doughnuts, Yer Doughnuts Tour 2011" was quite good! :P

Failing that, gosh I can't think .... there's been SO many good Marti/Wets tours and one-off gigs, but funnily enough I do tend to think of the Alone Tour quite often, especially when Marti sang Labelled With Love with Chris and the young lady who was the support act ... Sorry I can't remember her name now. Labelled With Love was a really big hit when I was little, so it meant a lot to me to see Chris and Marti sing it on tour, the song brings back some happy memories for me from when it was in the charts in 1981 :D

The young lady was Dorie Jackson! :)

My favourite would be the "Sentimental Me" tour. Fantastic music, lovely venues, and i was lucky enough to have brilliant seats for all the shows :)