Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusk til Dawn

Catching up!!

As I haven't kept up to date with Marti and WWW for many years, I am now trying to catch up (and stock up) with the albums i've missed. Yesterday I received Hope and Love to Love in the post and I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to them especially Love to Love, such classic songs but Marti has managed to make them his own. Fantastic. Can't stop playing it!!

Looking forward to catching up on the rest that i've missed

I'm trying to catch up too. On friday I received my Love to Love CD in the post. Beautiful songs, he really makes them his own. I also buy CD's and single CD's second hand! I missed so much over the years. :(

Have you both got the Devil and the Monkey? It was the only album I hadn't got, and have had it a couple of weeks - cant stop listening to it - some of the tracks are quite different..

Its a shame that we missed so much over the years but its great that we can still get the albums either new or second hand, only thing is I now have trouble deciding which ones to play lol

Oh.... and I was in stitches when my OH heard me playing 'My Life' the other day and he thought he was being funny when he said 'well, this isn't wet wet wet' and I turned round and said ' well, actually.....' :D

Its lovely to listen to an album and actually like all the songs on it, normally there's at least one that you don't like but I can't say that about any of the Marti/wets albums that I have got recently. I just love playing them!!

I have favourites and ones that are simply not favourites - don't dislike any of them :)

I also find my favourites change with my mood and over time - sometimes I go back to old favourites, sometimes I find new favourites.................

At the moment I just cant listen to Put the Light On just the once - when I play it, I have to play it again and again - I had forgotten what a fabulous track it was until recently. Love it love it love it...............