Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LynnRoberts

Members Only Area.

5 posts in this topic

We have a new members only area that is only visible when you are logged in.

I was asked by some fans to set up an area where they can post about what Marti's music means to them and how it has had an impact on their lives, however small. This section is purely for fans to let Marti know and whilst members can read posts, replies will not be possible. It has been put into a members only area to allow a bit of privacy, although anyone can become a member, most people read things without logging in.

I look forward to reading your posts! :)

I have suffered from mental health problems for many years , firstly the Wets then later Marti saw me through some very difficult times. I had never been to a musical ,but I went to see Marti in the witches of Eastwick and was hooked ,I now go to every musical with Marti in when it comes to Plymouth. In March I took my daughter with me to see Marti in Plymouth ,we were in the front row and close enough to smell him . Fantastic evening , our only dream now is for a photo with Marti ,my daughter always has to dash after a performance to rescue her babysitter. XXxxXX

11885061_935565876480038_7630666330599696606_n.jpg

I think Plymouth was one of the best concerts I have ever been to - what a night!