• Announcements

• LynnRoberts

My Private Collection   08/09/2017

Marti will be doing two very special shows at The Stables, Milton Keynes on 11th and 12th September. "My Private Collection" - an intimate evening of special songs that are close to his heart. This will be an evening to remember and one not to be missed!!!  https://stables.org/event/marti-pellow
    • LynnRoberts

Friday Chats from 9pm   08/14/2017

Join us every Friday from 9pm for great chat in good company!
Sign in to follow this  
LynnRoberts

Clubs

This is a new feature on the forum. Whilst we love to chat about all things Marti, some fans, especially those overseas, are not able to get to concerts or shows and so can't join in with all of the conversations. The Club area (accessed from the tab below Marti's photo) is for people to discuss other things so that everyone can feel included. Anyone can start a club, anyone can read the posts but only members can post. I have started off some for overseas fans where they can speak to each other in their own language if they wish. There are currently French, German and Danish clubs but more can easily be set up. I have also set up "Musicals" as most of us are interested in them and "Pets" as we all have animal stories to share!

So please join in and spread the word. I hope this will help to encourage more people to join us here on the forum! :)