• Announcements

• LynnRoberts

My Private Collection   08/09/2017

Marti will be doing two very special shows at The Stables, Milton Keynes on 11th and 12th September. "My Private Collection" - an intimate evening of special songs that are close to his heart. This will be an evening to remember and one not to be missed!!!  https://stables.org/event/marti-pellow
    • LynnRoberts

Friday Chats from 9pm   08/14/2017

Join us every Friday from 9pm for great chat in good company!
Sign in to follow this  
LynnRoberts

Lytham - MIGHT Be Live Streamed Tonight

Lytham Festival is being streamed live on the internet - on Facebook and their YouTube channel. I asked earlier in the week if Marti's set would be streamed and they said no. Today they keep posting that the WHOLE show will be live streamed so it might be worth checking!

https://www.facebook.com/lythamfestival/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozKMZHLxF0

Glenda   

Thanks so much for the link Lynn.

I decided not to go due to not feeling too good plus the dreadful weather conditions. The thought of sitting soaking wet and not feeling good didn't seem very appealing. Hopefully we will be able to see Martis performance xx

Glenda   
8 minutes ago, Roline said:

Managed to catch him on BBC Radio Lancashire :) 

Well done. I don't know what happened with the live stream but it was just interviewing on mine. Missed him! 

Roline   

He wasn't on the live stream, but was on the radio, and you can listen again - BUT his first song is split between programmes - he starts at the very end of the 8pm programme, then you have to skip to the next one to hear the rest

Glenda   
6 minutes ago, Roline said:

He wasn't on the live stream, but was on the radio, and you can listen again - BUT his first song is split between programmes - he starts at the very end of the 8pm programme, then you have to skip to the next one to hear the rest

Thanks Caroline xx

Julieb   

I have just got home from a VERY WET Lytham.  Marti sang four songs and he was amazing and seemed to be very relaxed, despite the weather conditions.

Unfortunately, the weather has been horrendous and it has rained most of the day and all night. Therefore, we only stayed for the first half of the show and Marti's set and then decided to leave as we were soaked through to the skin. Hope some of you managed to listen on BBC Lancaster.

11 hours ago, Joyce Williams said:

Disappointed that we were not told that Marti was going to be on BBC Lancaster radio.  I missed Marti singing live on the radio. 

I didn't know Joyce.

9 hours ago, LynnRoberts said:

I didn't know Joyce.

Lynn it was a lovely surprise to find out (too late unfortunately) on facebook that this was broadcast on BBC Radio Lancaster.

Luckily I didn't have to choose between Ross Poldark and Marti.  

:) 

1 hour ago, Joyce Williams said:

Lynn it was a lovely surprise to find out (too late unfortunately) on facebook that this was broadcast on BBC Radio Lancaster.

Luckily I didn't have to choose between Ross Poldark and Marti.  

:) 

No competition Joyce!!!

I used to love Poldark but haven't watched the new ones. 

4 minutes ago, LynnRoberts said:

No competition Joyce!!!

I used to love Poldark but haven't watched the new ones. 

Hmmmm!  If Aidan Turner couldn't do another series of Poldark...I daresay we would be happy for Marti to step in!

1 minute ago, Joyce Williams said:

Hmmmm!  If Aidan Turner couldn't do another series of Poldark...I daresay we would be happy for Marti to step in!

I might be tempted to watch it then!!