Sign in to follow this  
LynnRoberts

Who Remember This?

I remember this, I can't believe it was so long ago... and there is still "a lotta love" for Marti:wub::wub:.  Great to watch it again, thanks for sharing Lynn.

As Caroline & Julie say, it's hard to believe this was so long ago. Thanks for the reminder, Lynn. It's great to see it again :).

I'm sure I have it on video but haven't got a video player connected up now. I have a project in mind of transferring all those recordings to DVD but it's one of those things I haven't got around to yet!! :mellow:

22 hours ago, Mary said:

As Caroline & Julie say, it's hard to believe this was so long ago. Thanks for the reminder, Lynn. It's great to see it again :).

I'm sure I have it on video but haven't got a video player connected up now. I have a project in mind of transferring all those recordings to DVD but it's one of those things I haven't got around to yet!! :mellow:

Mike has put a lot of mine from VHS on to the PC - but not sure what to do with them yet. A lot is already on You Tube from other people

Good point, Caroline. I used to add all sorts of interviews & performances onto a video tape, so playing it & letting it run, I'd get quite a selection. Nowadays on You Tube, the videos run one after another, giving a similar effect. :)