Sign in to follow this  
LynnRoberts

Christmas Eve!

There isn’t a competition entry today, just a Christmas wish from me.

I would like to say a very big thank you to all of the forum regulars for your continued support!! Forums only work with input from others so I really appreciate it every time you join in.

This time last year the forum had just “gone missing” and it was several months before I was able to get it back up and running again.  I realise that social media has pretty well replaced forums because it is a very easy way to access information. Having said that, the forum is easy to use too and everyone is so friendly. It would be nice if the numbers would pick up again,

I would like to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a great year ahead – no doubt I will see many of you out on the road for Marti’s tour!

Have fun and take care

xxx

loonapix_1514073239212265368_max.jpg

Thank you for your lovely message Lynn and for all your hard work getting the forum back up and running.  I hope that in the new year more people will join in the fun and keep the forum going.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for a healthy and happy 2018.  Hopefully see some of you on the tour. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE XX

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all forum members. Lots to look forward to in 2018. Thanks for your hard work on here Lynn x x

Lovely pic Lynn, thanks.

Lynn, thanks for everything you do to keep this forum running, don't know what I'd do without it. Also thanks to the many friends I have made on here, you are all so lovely and I hope to meet up with lots of you on Marti's tour in 2018.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Peace in 2018.

XX

Lovely picture Lynn. 

I've really enjoyed the daily advent calendars, thank you for taking the time to publish these each day Lynn.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love, Peace and Understanding.

xxx

Thank you Lynn for your hard work on this Forum!

I'm really happy that I got to know you all here!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and a happy new year! :)

Are you still putting the Advent  pics on here to the end of the year Lynn? Loved the seeing the different pics.xx☺

2 hours ago, Steve K said:

Are you still putting the Advent  pics on here to the end of the year Lynn? Loved the seeing the different pics.xx☺

No, that is it now Steve. After Christmas I will set up the voting. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lynn. Thank you for your hard work with the forum. I know social media might have taken over but I hope the forum will stay, it’s such a friendly place :)

Happy New Year to all the forum members. 

Oh I almost forgot, lovey picture Lynn  :D