Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mary

Tour starts tonight!!!

If anyone on here is going to tonight's opening gig in Swansea, I hope you have a fantastic time, though there's no doubt you will, in my opinion!!

The same goes to everyone going to any of the shows. Safe travels and enjoy!!

Don't forget to post reviews on here!! 

I hope to see some of you in Manchester on Saturday!

What an absolute  blast Manchesterso show was lastnight. MartI was just bank on form again  & just never disappoints. The set list was amazing  too, even managed  to pick on up.  You are all in for a real treat the next few nights.☺☺

I agree, Steve, it was a fabulous performance from Marti & his band on Saturday, in Manchester. He has such an incredible amount of energy & seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself :)

It was just a pity about the ladies arguing down by the stage & someone's phone going off (twice!) which was a bit of a distraction!! 

It was lovely to see a few of you there,...Angie, Emma, Glenda, Steve (sorry I had to dash off-I was getting close to going over my parking time, which would've been very costly!), Ange & Joyce.

Enjoy the rest of the tour, everyone! 

Oh no, Glenda! That's what I gladly avoided! Was that at Spinningfields? It seems generous to allow 6hrs for an evening rate, but if you go over that, it is a LOT of money!! :(