Sign in to follow this  
LynnRoberts

Welcome Back!

I am sorry that we have had no forum for a few weeks. There was a problem on the database, I am not sure why it happened but it has been fixed now.

In the process of trying to get it back, I had to delete lots of things, including all of the galleries. Over the next few days I will go through everything and check it is all working. My apologies if I have deleted any of your photos or posts but it was difficult to check things when I couldn't view them. 

Hopefully see the regulars back on Friday night from 9pm.

Once again this has been a hard slog getting this up and running again so PLEASE use it and join in. Currently it is set to run until the end of the year but I can't justify paying for it if no one is using it.

Let's try to get back to the good old days of the forum when we had such good fun1 :)

Thank you so much for your hard work to get to forum back!

I'm looking forward to the chat tomorrow!

See you then! xx

That is great news Lynn, thank you so much for sorting the problem out.  I have missed our Friday night chats, so I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I do hope that people will start to join in again, after all the effort you have put into get the forum up and running again.

See you all tomorrow. xx

Glad all sorted out Lynn. I've been trying to get on here the last few days. Hopefully will catch you all tomorrow  in the chat room.xx

I'm so pleased this is back up now and running again Lynn.  

I will try and pop in to the chat room tomorrow evening whilst in Cornwall.  We are staying at a pub hotel in Helston for 2 nights.  

This coming Saturday the Seal Sanctuary at Gweek are celebrating 60 years of rescues.  Also I've got a little surprise for you all...I will reveal after I've checked with the Animal Care Team in the seal hospital over the weekend.  

xxx

Huge thanks once again Lynn for sorting out the forum. I really hope more people join in and help to make all your efforts worthwhile. Sorry I couldn't join last Fridays chat night but I was out for the evening. Also out again this coming Friday so hopefully will be free for the next one. Thanks again Lynn, I would be lost without this forum x