Sign in to follow this  
Roline

My Private Collection, Dublin 2018

Absolutely worth the 4 am start and taking off from Bristol i high winds!!

Despite over zealous security constantly telling us to sit down, even when Marti told us to stand (same old, same old) the atmosphere was electric. I don't recall audiences at the other shows I did during the first leg of the tour joining in and singing as loudly as the Dublin crowd! The set list had altered slightly from the first leg, with the inclusion of How Do You Keep The Music Playing. Highlights for me were probably the best rendition of Temptation I have ever heard, Let the Sun Walk you Home and Enough to be on your way, but loved it from beginning to end.

44896270_10218216458342333_7580125207331864576_n.jpg

PA130102.JPG

The Belfast and Dublin dates were amazing loved every second of it. Saw him in Liverpool too so the change in set list was fab and the stories he told were so emotional. Despite being told to sit down in both venues they gave up in the end in Belfast lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter and another chance to meet him. 

1 hour ago, Nickyb said:

The Belfast and Dublin dates were amazing loved every second of it. Saw him in Liverpool too so the change in set list was fab and the stories he told were so emotional. Despite being told to sit down in both venues they gave up in the end in Belfast lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter and another chance to meet him. 

Ive been lucky to meet him a few times now, but do I ever actually say anything that makes any sense??

nope :D

Thanks for your reviews, ladies. It sounds like they were fabulous concerts. 

Thanks for your amazing photos too, Caroline. That was a lovely cuddle you got! :D