Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mary

Marti's Summer of Love 2019 dates

It's great to see more dates being announced. Southport is a great location for me. I'll be there!! :)

Oops, I've just realised I should have posted this under the 'New Dates' topic. I don't seem to be able to delete this though. If you can move the post & delete this for me, Lynn, please do! Thanks

Can't believe its the first time I will be missing one of Martis gigs. Some are just to far & others already got gigs planned on other dates. Will see if he announces anymore?

Thanks for posting Mary, for some reason I'm not getting any notifications from his website after signing up!! So annoying.

Hopefully see you there xx

That's a pity I won't see you in Southport, Steve! Enjoy the gigs you're going to. 

It's annoying you're not getting the emails, Glenda! There must be a glitch in the system. Will it allow you to sign up again, or see if Lynn can help? 

I'll keep a look out for you in Southport. It'll be good to see you again.:D

On 4/19/2019 at 7:16 PM, Steve K said:

Can't believe its the first time I will be missing one of Martis gigs. Some are just to far & others already got gigs planned on other dates. Will see if he announces anymore?

Same for me Steve, already busy  on the ones I would have gone to or too far away. :(

I'm sure these gigs will be fantastic  & a great atmosphere especially  being the summer.